We can’t wait to reopen our bar tomorrow, we’ve missed you all! Initially we’ll be opening from 2pm – 10pm Monday to Thursday, 12 – 10 Friday/Saturday and 12 until 9 Sundays. Our delicious food is also back with 20% off all meals Thursday to Saturday in November!
There are a few new guidelines and opening times to get to grips with which you can find below:
• Food will be served Thursday 5pm – 8pm, Friday 4pm – 8pm, Saturday 12pm – 8pm, Sunday 12pm – 6pm
• We’re now taking bookings for both drink only and food with a recommended 3 hour ‘dwell time’. Unfortunately, we will be unable to reserve tables outside at this time
• As before, Wales is still operating a table service only system and masks must be worn when not seated
• We would like to emphasise that for safety and ease, please try to use contactless payments wherever possible
• We will still be taking your contact details in accordance with the Test, Trace, Protect system. You will now be required to provide a form of identification (for verification of name and address) so please bring ID with you when you visit us.
• At present, a maximum of 4 people from up to 4 separate households can meet up – this number is the same for outside and inside gatherings
• The four-person limit does not apply to members of the same household although household groups of over four will be asked to provide proof of address for ALL adult members of the group
• If there is any confusion at all, please visit https://gov.wales/coronavirus-regulations-guidance for the official FAQs.
• Welsh guidance for clarification of rules enforced on hospitality venues can be found at https://www.ukhospitality.org.uk/page/WalesGuidance
We’re really looking forward to welcoming all our customers old and new back tomorrow!